Monday, November 8, 2010

Buttoned Up!!

So I have been experimenting with a lot of knitting & crocheting lately & how I would like to incorporate this into my shop.  While I was at it, I decided to knit myself a neck warmer..  I am no speed knitter,  so when I finished my little project a couple of days ago, all I needed to do was go out and buy a button.  Easier said than done!  I couldn't find the color I was looking for & was really not inspired by the selection in front of me.  So.... as I type I am waiting for my first wave of buttons to finish firing :)  If all goes well, they will be hitting the shops soon mixed in with some of my new designs.  I am considering selling some in my supplies section, but have not made a final decision on that one.. Hope everyone is having a great monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...