Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Flip Flop Nirvana at Havaianas!


Ok, it is safe to say that living at the beach requires a solid arsenal of comfortable & stylish flip flops & sandals.Flip flops embody the perfect combination of comfort and style.  My favorite place for a one stop shop of the perfect flip flop is Havaianas.com.  The reason?  Whether you are looking to hit the beach, go out for cocktails, or even searching to save your feet while you dance the night away at your wedding, this site has got it. 


 (I LOVE sea turtles & the pair shown here also help a great cause! 7% of sales from this shoe are invested in social environment projects.)
 





When I got married, I splurged on a gorgeous pair of italian silk shoes.  I loved them & they were perfect... until the reception. I knew I would be moving a lot & did not want my feet killing me all night, so I slipped into a pair of sparkly white flip flops & got a ton of compliments on my smart move. This, of course, was years ago & finding "wedding flip flops" was a challenge.  Not so today.  Havaianas.com has a full bridal collection of flip flops!!  If I were getting married today, I would pick the slim pearl mesh, shown left.  So pretty!




Besides the fact that they offer a nearly endless selection of flip flops to choose from,  you can also customize your own pair of flip flops through a fun selection of colors and pin add ons.  My personal favorite section it the limited additions page.  After much deliberation, I have narrowed down my choice to these two:




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...