Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1st Week of Special Needs Pre-K And A Great Quote

My son is rocking it at school!  He has made it through day two, and so far seems to be loving it.  (He had one meltdown today, but the teacher called me so I could talk to him & he calmed right down..)  He is so excited for school, I could hear him yelling form his room this morning (at 6am!!) "Get up! Time to get up!" Right now he is watching his favorite show, Jeopardy, (yes, I said Jeopardy), and then he is off to bed.
Tomorrow I will be doing a review of another one of my kitchen essentials.  For anyone one who loves to cook, tomorrow's post will contain a couple of great must haves!  They are by far on of my prized kitchen possessions.
And finally,  I wanted to share another great quote from Dr Seuss....

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.  Some come from ahead and some come from behind.  But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...