Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Books For You

A few weeks ago I happened upon a blog (I can't remember which one) that talked about a website called Read It Forward.  At this site, you will find all sorts of reviews and recommendations for good books to read.  They also regularly have a book you can "enter to win".  I remember the blogger who was discussing the site said she always "won" & had already received several books this way.  So I figured I would give it a try.

 I signed up to win a book a few weeks ago, and sure enough, a book arrived for me last week.  The website was even kind enough to send me an email to let me know there was a new book up to enter to win.  I am hoping in a couple of weeks I will have a new book waiting for me!

We all know times are tough & we are all looking for new ways to save money.  Getting a book for free is a really nice treat.  The great thing about these books too is that you are getting the book before it hits stands, kind of a cool treat.

So, if you are a book lover like me, you may want to check out Read it Forward.  Hope you are all having a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...