Monday, February 7, 2011

Buy 4 for 3 At Amazon~ Get a Product For Free!

I love a good deal, especially One that comes with free shipping!  (Which makes sense, since I have to do most of my shopping online since I don't get out much and live on an island!)

Amazon is offering a buy 3, get the 4th free on a huge selection of their  products. To view all items that qualify for this offer, CLICK HERE.    On the left hand side, you will be able to search the subcategories under 4 for 3 to make your browsing/search easier.

I found the following fun:




I like this beer maker, because they are also offering the accessories and beer pack refills in this offer. 

There is something for everyone~ kitchen goods, crafts, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...