Monday, February 28, 2011

Do you Like Wine?

If so, this joke might make you laugh.. It cracked me up.  Then again, I am easily amused.

How to enjoy a good bottle of wine:


1) Open the bottle to allow it to breathe.


2) If it does not look like its breathing. give it mouth to mouth.


On a serioous note, for anyone looking for a great bottle of wine that is inexpensive, I suggest Liberty School. It is about $12 or so.  It is a fantastic wine that won't break the budget.  If you are looking for a really inexpensive glass of wine, then I  suggest Barefoot.  Barefoot has been on sale a lot lately and the large bottle can be purchased (sale price) for $10.  It is a very good wine for the price.  

Hope you are all having a great day and gearing up for spring!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There I am your newest follower and appreciate that you are following mine. Check out my others at http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com or
    http://livelaughlovetocook.blogspot.com
    Thanks have a great day!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...