Sunday, January 2, 2011

Book Review

I just finished the 2nd book in the series.  Now, in fairness, I had heard a lot of hype about this book.  I had several people even tell me that they thought this book was better than the 1st, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.  Maybe my expectations were a little high.  Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed the book & would highly recommend it.  My biggest criticism would be that it seemed that it took to about page 169 before the main plot really took off.  It still a very good read & suspenseful.  I really enjoy the Lisbeth Salander character- although I can't help but think she made a very foolish, out of character move towards the end of the book.  I look forward to reading the last book in the series to see how the loose ends are tied up.  I say go out and read the series before the american version of the movies come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...