Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh No~ The Flu :(

Yes, I had many great things planned for my Sunday.  One of them was NOT the flu.  My poor little (nearly) 3 year old woke up vomiting throughout the night.  Needless to say, I got almost no sleep.  I didn't feel great, but when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been run over by a fleet of trucks.  We both have aches & high fevers.. luckily I was spared the "up-chucking."  I am grateful for that much.

I am looking forward to seeing how my Berry Naturals Health Shot will effect how I feel.  I took some about an hour ago.. if it works half as well as their Berry Balm, I will be all set.  I have never tried their Health Shot before, but I am glad to have an all natural alternative to take, especially with all the recalls out there over the last year.  I will let you know how it works~ I am actually hoping to be able to carry more of their products soon :)  I will keep you posted.


In the meantime, this sums up how we have been feeling today:




10 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor you and poor little three year old indeed. I do hope that the shot helps, and hope you will both be feeling better very soon, although I suspect it might take a few days before you're back to normal. Sending lots of healing wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I hope it works !!! and I hope you are both better really soon...remember to keep baby and yourself full of liquids if you can.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great site! I love things that bring good karma and inspiration! So glad you stopped by (and are following!) my blog! I am your newest follower and so happy to be one!
    I hope you begin to feel better soon, the flu is NO FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - cute photo of the dog - I feel like that often! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, the flu stinks. We had it on Christmas eve. What a terrible bug that is!

    Thanks for finding me via the blog hop. I'm now following back (GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!! Love blog hops to connect us!!! So sorry about the flu...here's to a quick recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog Kelly. Sorry to hear about you two's illness. Actually I find up-chucking makes things feel a lot better :) Well load up on vitamin c, clear liquids, and rest I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! I'm returning the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awful! Nothing is worse than when mom is sick as we still have to take care of the kids and the house, no matter how we feel. I hope all of you feel better soon!

    Thanks for the follow. I am now following you back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...