Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Reluctant Hero

This story was posted on the news several days ago and I have not been able to stop thinking about it since.   It is a story about kindness, gratitude, and the enduring human spirit.  As many of you may already know, I have a child with CP and CVI, so this story touched me in a profound way.  It is the story of how a young football player is lending his strength to a family who needs help with their special needs child.  I hope you will take time to watch it and I hope you will find it as inspirational and moving as I did.

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO AND ARTICLE

8 comments:

  1. I love inspirational stories. Now following you from the Wed blog hop. Hope to see you at TVs Take

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kelly I got something for you CLICK HERE hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed looking around your blog tonight, thanks for the following, I am following back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here from the hop. Thank you for sharing that video. My whole family watched it kids and all. We are all moved to be more grateful, helpful and generous. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love inspirational stories! I'm also a new follower from the Wed. Winter Friends Blog Hop. Please visit my new blog, Nuts 4 Stuff, and hope you'll follow me back. Everyone is invited to stop in and say "hi!" I always follow back.

    http://nuts4stuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey kelly, I love this story and thanks a lot for following! :)

    I'm your newest follower on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loved the video - thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing that amazing video!!


    I'm stopping by from Thurs hops- I already GFC follow

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...